Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kobe Beef Sliders


I was having one of those days. AND, it was my day to prep dinner for that week's swap. I pulled into Trader Joe's and had no clue what I was going to do. So I said to myself, "Whatever the sample is tonight is what I'm doing for swap this week." It's no secret that we're pretty fond of TJ's samples around here but this particular night??? Yeah, it was a winner!

Ingredients (all available at Trader Joe's, obviously!)

* 1 lb Kobe beef (TJ's sells it in the freezer section) You could also use ground turkey, ground sirloin or your burger ingredient of choice
* TJ's Fresh Bruschetta Sauce
* Shaved Grana Padano Parmesan Cheese
* Organic Micro Greens
* Mini Slider Buns (I've also done this with King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls... YUM!)
* TJ's Garlic Herb butter

Instructions

1. Prepare 8 small burgers with the meat and either pan fry or grill.
2. Spread garlic herb butter on the inside of the buns or rolls and broil or toast for a few minutes to melt the butter and brown the bread a bit.
3. Assemble: Burger, some shaved parmesan, a scoop of bruschetta & some micro greens.
4. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This was a real crowd pleaser...especially on those King's Hawaiian rolls....oy! Love the bruschetta and micro greens on top. Yum! This recipe is a shoe in the door. Can't wait for it again!

    ReplyDelete