Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easy Breezy Meaty Lasagna


Raise your hand if you've heard of The Pioneer Woman? I've been a long time follower of her blog. She is a mother of four, ranch owner, homeschooler, photographer and author. Mostly though, she loves cooking simple, delicious meals (not necessarily low fat!) which are relatively easy to throw together. Check her out: thepioneerwoman.com

This week I made her lasagna found here.

The ingredients are basic and it comes together pretty quickly. I made three lasagnas in about 40 minutes from start to finish and figure I spent under $20.00. I used the Trader Joe's no bake lasagna noodles (and bit my fingernails hoping they would work and not be chewy or uncooked) and they were fabulous. Who doesn't like a meaty, cheesy lasagna?
So, gather your ingredients and make a few. Throw them in the freezer unbaked and save them for a rainy day.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love this site! i'm definitely going to try some of these recipes. what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete